Thursday, December 22, 2011

You've Got a Wife and You Want Me Too

"You've Got a Wife and You Want Me Too."

When we first met you were there for me and there
was seemingly nothing that you would not do.
You became the one I had learned to lean and depend
I gave my everything including my heart and body to you.
Now I find out that I really didn't know you after all you
were using me all the time because you already had someone.
Now you spring the news that you're going to get married
and you've decided what we have isn't over or done.
You've got a wife and you want me too talk about having
your cake and eating it too.
But to be with a married male because you're not a man
is a sin that you're not going to bring me into.
What we had is over and I'm trying to move on I need to
get over the hurt and betrayal of what you've done to me.
You’ve got a whole lot to answer for and the seeds you're
sowing are going to bring a whole harvest of misery.
I Loved you but not anymore I'd be a fool to follow you
into your marriage and be your whore on the side.
I'm praying that I'm released from what we had because
it will take much praying since I'm soul tied.
All of my life I have been in relationships that have soured
on me but this one with you has turned out so sad.
You need to go on with your bride to be because I don't
want the drama and for us things are going to be bad.
You've got a wife and want me too you are indeed of
the devil and crazy if you think this is what I need.
I realize now that you never knew what Love was I
Loved you but your flesh you were trying to feed.
This is happening with the spirit of lust pretending
to be Love and many wanting to be Loved true.
But all those who fall into these traps find themselves
deep in headaches and heartbreaks they go through.
What many can't seem to realize is the spiritual attack
is waged against your heart also.
When you hear the word Love shatan wants you to link
it with another word disappointment also.
You've got a wife and you want me too shatan can take you
to the Lake of fire with him I really feel sorry for your wife.
No one but the devil deserves to be attached to you
for the rest of their life.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/15/11
#23

No comments:

Post a Comment