Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Potential to be a Spouse

"The Potential to be a Spouse."

When you think about finding someone you should
look at them with the potential to be a mate.
Why knowingly get with someone just to have them
sexually and have the feelings they have turn to hate.
Proverbs 31 talks about the Virtuous wife who set the
example who truly makes her husband proud as well.
But on the other side are the females from Isaiah 3
who are full of attitudes but who will go through Hell.
Now let's look at the Brothers they must be trustworthy it
makes a woman feel good when she knows you she can trust.
When what's in your heart is Love and respect for her when
you are committed and don't have the spirit of lust.
I hope that when you read the poetry you will see I have the
potential to be a spouse and a good one too.
That you know that the vows I will take seriously and from
my heart I will gladly say I Do.
I pray for the Father to send into my life the one who has
the potential to be a wife.
I don't have the energy to play games nor do I desire to
I want someone mature and sure who is ready to share my life.
Someone who will have understanding and although she's been
hurt is ready to trust and Love and to be Loved in return.
Someone who I won't have to be afraid to show my true feelings
and someone I will truly show her my concern.
The potential to be a spouse should be on the agenda because
it's about pleasing Yah and not your flesh I really must say.
Like I said you can get out of bed in the dark and trip over a
whore you can find one of them anywhere any day.
But quality is what you should be praying for someone who
has your best interest in mind.
When you are sent that you will need to praise the Father
because out here in the world a good thing you can't find.
I'm not about the physical but the emotional and spiritual
I would rather touch her heart with the Love in mine.
If I have her heart then I can have her body she will use it
to express her Love for me and that's fine.
I want what my Father wants for me and the blessings of what
my heart desires is someone who I will always Love and treasure.
Someone who has the potential to be a spouse will have a
true heart and a Love that’s beyond all measure.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/17/11
#28

No comments:

Post a Comment