Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Through The Fire

"Through the Fire."

Anyone can be with you through good times but it
takes someone who Loves you to be there when they're bad.
Someone who will give you the words of encouragement
that you need when your head is low and you're feeling sad.
Through the fire that is raging in your life is where I want
to be by your side holding your hand in the midst of it with you.
When things seem at their worst know that I will neither
run or abandon you this I will never do.
In fact true friendship is forged in the fire all things are
tested by Yah in the very same way.
Through the fire like the 3 Hebrews who were saved
out of it Yah will do the same for you today.
For better or worst the vows say well I'm here no matter
what and this is where I want to be.
Because I know if the shoe were on the other foot Yah
would place it in your spirit to be here with me.
We are family that was and has always been joined
together in spirit by the Most High.
The true Love I feel for you is evident in me going
through the fire to be there for you as time passes by.
Through the fire of trials and tribulations that make
us and not break us Yah can use to help others.
What we endure through the fires serve as a testimony
and ministry to encourage your Sisters and Brothers.
Through the fire I will be there for you and I will never
leave you or forsake you as this is what's in my heart.
I will be there whatever you're going and growing through
because Yah has me here to play a special part.
Through the fires I know you're feeling like crying and
you're overwhelmed by the attack of the adversary.
He knows that Yah is calling you out of darkness so he
doesn't want to let you go without you feeling some misery.
Just know trouble doesn't last always and just as the Sun
will shine a smile will return to your pretty face.
I am here for you while you are feeling like you didn't
want to again and I wished that I could take your place.
We shall share the victory together and we will bond
through this as never before.
We will then become one as the Father intended to help
others who are in the fire and I know that there's more.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/25/11
#50

No comments:

Post a Comment