Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Don't Want to be Part of That Confusion

"Don't Want to be Part of That Confusion."

We have the I want my Cake and get it too generation
where shatan has them in his grasp and won't let go.
They think it's alright to just share themselves with more
than one friend but in my view I would have to say no.
I will share everything that I have except the one I'm
supposed to be committed to I'm old school that doesn't fly.
If you're the type to see other people and want to see me
then I need to tell you Good bye.
Why even give place to the devil that's a dangerous
situation that will loan itself to mass confusion too.
You may as well go on Maury and try to figure out who
the father is reality the devil has his hands on you.
I don't want to be part of that confusion if you're in bed
with more than one think about the spiritual cocktail.
You have invited the devil and his own to possess you
one was bad enough but you have inside you another male.
I'm sorry but whores don't turn me on I need a woman who
is a Queen and who respects herself highly enough to know.
That she is going to be the wife of one man and not a male
only because the spirit of the Father tells her so.
Until Yah provides me with my Queen I'll be alone I'm not
settling for confusion and for shatan to be a part of my life.
I know He has a better plan for me than to get caught up in
mess I want more than a whore I want a Heaven sent wife.
I don't want to be a party to a three way set up by shatan
and when he sets you up this way he plans to take you out.
Killing, stealing, and destroying is in his nature this is an
opportunity that he won't pass up I have no doubt.
Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that shatan is harmless
he is destroying lives look at the murder rate climb.
Your life is just worthless to those who are possessed with
demons not worth the value of one thin dime.
I'm not about to settle or share when I know that a blessing
from the Most High is in store for me.
Taking turns with someone who I want to spend my life
with now this is sheer insanity.
We as a people have truly fallen and we need Yah's help to
get up from the pit we blindly walked in.
I'm not about to fall into the hands of the devil behind
foolishness and get into a fight that I just can't win.

Make up your mind Playing with the heart
of a fool is dangerous.
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/16/11
#25

No comments:

Post a Comment