Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Repaired

"Repaired."

We are so quick to talk about damaged property
but never thinking how Yah could repair them.
You see when we are attacked by the devil we are
hurt in one way or another many emotionally by him.
When you look at it all attacks start in the spirit and
they take place in the flesh launched against so many.
There are males and females who are considered as
damaged and when you look at the numbers there's plenty.
Repaired is what I was when Yah changed me and gave me
a new outlook with so much understanding and sensitivity.
When you read the words that Yah has placed in my spirit
you feel them as you read them words written emotionally.
I was healed and I'm still a work in progress as many who
were damaged and the Most High came and healed them too.
Just know whatever has affected you in a negative way done
by demons the Most High has the ability to heal you.
Repaired are things that mankind has made so the same is
done for the creation of Yah who were hurt emotionally.
He'll take a broken person and place His spirit in and turn
them around where they're in the flesh but walk spiritually.
Damaged property people devastated by devils in an attack
that was launched spiritually this you can plainly see.
I know first hand because it happens in my life as I send
out these poems the devils stop by later to attack me.
Yet when he does it's another poem that is inspired after
I put everything into Spiritual Perspective I then understand.
You see we are under the directions of the Most High as we
walk and we are Blessed when we listen as He commands.
To those of you who are hurting don't feel alone this is happening
so much more than ever before today.
People who use the word Love but never felt how Beautiful it
is only want with your emotions to play.
They are blind to the hurt that they're bringing upon themselves
because you hurt yourself when evil to another you do.
You'll be the one who is emotionally damaged when the
seeds you sow are reaped when it's through.
Repaired is what you will be when you're torn down
and Yah comes in and changes your life around.
Many who are crying and having sleepless nights now
will be repaired when the Love of Yah is found.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/26/11
#54

No comments:

Post a Comment