Thursday, December 22, 2011

When It's All Planned Out

"When It's All Planned Out."

I've learned to not plan anything like my day when
Yah has already planned it out for you.
Think about it Scriptures say your steps are ordered
prepared so you must know your life is too.
I know for myself I've been places always at the perfect
time since Yah has turned my life around.
I've been in places when I used to pass out the poetry
and gave it to the right person I've found.
I've heard How did you know I needed this so
many times and the poetry is talking to them also.
When we wake up our journey is already set and the
Most High sends us in the right direction to go.
I'm sitting here working on poem 100 and this is a
message that many who are sighted already know.
This is a word that is meant to enlighten and for many
it will help us to grow.
We can't plan anything that has already been planned
out for you none of your steps are ever in vain.
But those who are still in the world are just spinning
in circles and shatan will eventually drive them insane.
I praise Yah for all the signs that He's given me and for
the knowledge and the spirit to write this poetry.
I know many who read these poems are enlightened by
them and another side of the story they now see.
Today I said I wanted to do something different but it
did not turn out that way but it turned out right.
This is another written testimony just to let you know
that if He's called you He's given you spiritual insight.
All things were done when He rested on the Sabbath it
will all come together in the way He planned it out.
When we surrender and come to the understanding
that in Yah we trust and have no doubt.
I know I have no plans for my life I wasn't the one who
created it I'm not Yah He has all the plans set up for me.
My steps are ordered and prepared in the way that I go
because He has me writing to give you a testimony.
How can you plan anything when it's already planned
out for you and you can say thank Yah for it.
Because everything in my life comes together like Romans
8:28 whatever Yah does He truly makes it fit.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/26/11
#100

No comments:

Post a Comment