Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Uplift and to Encourage

"To Uplift and to Encourage."

Many say marriage is a partnership like a business
yet I see it as more of a ministry.
Where we are to be a light to each other and those
on the outside looking in a marriage should be a testimony.
As a couple you should be ready to perform a real
duty and that's to uplift and encourage one another.
We should do the same thing when we talk to our
spouse as we would a Sister or Brother.
To uplift and encourage each other is what we
should be about and this is what I plan to do.
Along with prayer and unconditional Love that
we should provide to our spouses too.
Instead of the fussing and confusion you see in many
homes we should be about uplifting the Love we share.
We need to respect each other as gifts of the Most High
to each other and with genuine concern show we care.
To uplift and encourage we get this from our friends and
give them the same so why not give this to your spouse.
Shatan is there with his horde of demons surrounding you
so you know you need the Love of Yah in your house.
When Yah finally brings my spouse into my life I will
share the words of encouragement that flows like poetry.
Because I know I am responsible for her and keeping her
as her husband for she is the greatest gift ever given to me.
Marriage doesn't have to be stormy when you learn to
deny self and place Yah as the foundation and the center.
When you have Him He will guide and direct you to be
right with your spouse as peace and happiness you enter.
To uplift and encourage each other as the days approach
where we shall see more spiritual attacks take place.
When you are standing up to be found right before Yah
the devil and his own will always be in your face.
United we stand divided we fall and the latter is the plan
of shatan but there is only so much he can do to achieve.
His goal for destroying a marriage that is Loving and an
example of Yah's Love a Love many have yet to conceive.
As I uplift and encourage those who are close to me this is
only preparation for the one I will be given to Love in my life.
I know that I will be tested and so will she but if we stand and
let Yah fight for us we'll be a blessed husband and wife.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/17/11
#91

No comments:

Post a Comment