Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Expressions of a Heart

"Expressions of a Heart."

When you Love someone you constantly think of them
and the yearning of your heart is to be with them too.
I know I Romanticize spending time together a walk in
the park hand in hand just the simple things you do.
Hearing their voice is a great comfort that goes a long
way when you miss them that much.
More than a connection on the telephone but you want
to hold them this is really reach out and touch.
These are expressions of my heart as I sit here with a
thought as I’m praying that I will one day be a pair.
With someone who has a heart of gold and Yah's
spirit with no one in my life who could ever compare.
A true Queen who is searching for a King who has had
her share of males and who wants a whole lot more.
A Queen who while she was in darkness like myself served
our flesh by becoming for shatan a whore.
The reality of the matter isn't pretty when you know
the depth of the darkness that you've been in.
But praise be to the Most High above that through it
all He's called me out and now for Him other hearts I win.
When you don't settle you wait on what fits you and
the Most High above is the only one that truly knows.
In fact from the very beginning before life was on this
planet our mates for us He had already chose.
When He rested on the Sabbath it was from All of His
work that includes what He's done for His own also.
We are just waiting for the blessings to come into the
appointed times He's selected this in my spirit I know.
No matter what the eyes see and the mind manipulation
of shatan your blessings will come as Yah set them up to.
Just like me you will have all those things your heart has
desire of when He pours them out on you.
For me a true Love Story that I will be so overjoyed and
so will she for I will see her smile and feel her heart beat.
What I have yearned for since Yah placed in my spirit
will finally be my life complete.
These are the expressions of my heart of a man yearning
to be connected to the one that was chosen for him.
We who Love only want to be Loved and appreciated
and I know Yah will give me mine and bless all of them.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/15/11
#24

No comments:

Post a Comment