Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'd Snatch Her Up

"I'd Snatch Her Up."

If I were to meet someone who had been celibate
for 15 yrs. and who was wanting to be with me too.
Someone who thought the world of me who gave me
gifts and was sweet and attractive I would say I Do.
Someone who had morals and standards and who was
able to express their feelings in a Beautiful way for you also.
This person I would have to snatch up she would be someone
I would truly be blessed to know.
Yet on the other side I am the person who has been celibate
and who has standards and morals through the Most High.
I am a person who Loves to give flowers and Teddy
Bears with no strings attached and this is no lie.
Yet you would think after the poems that I send out that
someone or someones would be trying to snatch me.
This is proof that unless Yah opens your eyes you're blind
and you cannot see.
Yet I have enough insight to snatch someone like that up
for she is a Gem and someone who I would truly marry.
You would think I would have someone who would want
to snatch me up and my last name they'd want to carry.
Yah has my mate and this is more proof that He is saving
me for someone that He's already joined me to.
Someone that I will be glad to finally have in my life
and someone it will seem like my whole life I knew.
I'd snatch her up and she would not have time to miss me
because in her life I would be glad to stay.
I would enjoy her being a special part of my life and I would
enjoy being in hers each and every day.
I would show her how Blessed I am to have this Diamond
that Yah has under pressure made that way from coal.
I would have to become committed and devoted to her
and I would make her my one and only if truth to be told.
I'd snatch her up someone who is very affectionate and loving
who knows how to express that Love in the sweetest way.
Someone who has the right words that encourages me and
when I'm down has for my heart the right words to say.
I'd snatch her up if I was given someone who had all those
qualities someone like I'd never had in my life before.
A person like that or myself don't grow on trees but is a true
blessing to have in your life that you'll Love more and more.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/27/11
#56

No comments:

Post a Comment