Thursday, December 22, 2011

You're Hopeless if You Aren't Romantic

"You're Hopeless if You Aren't Romantic."

You would hear the term hopeless Romantic but to
be a Romantic you must have hope and Love too.
You must feel from the heart and be caring and real
be one who is concerned enough to say I Do.
I Love the soft music and candle lights the wine and
to have that special one in front of me.
But it's strange that there are no takers in my life
I don't cheat nor do I play games plus my years of celibacy.
I know that this is a spiritual matter for Yah is not only
keeping me but keeping me from the wrong one.
I know that I can't look for what I need in my life so
He chooses for me and I know it's being done.
I Love to send Roses to the job with candy and write
the sweetest poetry to the one who I care about.
To the one when she enters my life she will take center
stage and will be one I don't want to live without.
I Love that Yah has made me Romantic and sensitive
enough to treat her like the Queen from above.
I now know that with my whole heart she will be the
one who I will cherish and appreciate and show true Love.
A hopeless Romantic I am not but if you're not Romantic
you're the one who is hopeless this I would say.
Someone who only wants to play around and get as much
as possible someone who Loves to play.
Someone who wouldn't open the door for a Lady and
wouldn't know one if they saw one in front of them.
You see they are filled with lust and are blind and they
have shatan written all over because they belong to him.
I listen and feel the Love songs that I play and they are
to me a Love theme that when I'm with her I want to hear.
But the sweetest sounds will be the words that she will
say with a smile and whisper in my ear.
Whoever has read what I write will say I'm in Love and this
is a condition that I really want to be in.
To become the hopeful Romantic that I am and her heart
and trust I will work very Romantically to win.
You're hopeless if you aren't Romantic and those who
settle for anything less than true Love are dead emotionally.
I want to be able to give the Teddy Bears and kiss her all
over and Love her for a lifetime unconditionally.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/15/11
#85

No comments:

Post a Comment