Thursday, December 22, 2011

Unhappiness

"Unhappiness."

This is what I'm feeling right now because of an
episode that I'm going and growing through.
I wanted to share these emotions at this writing
because I'm sure these same emotions are affecting you.
Shatan knows where our weakness is and he will play on
them on your way to getting your Blessing from the Most High.
I know that through it all Yah will be there but while
you're waiting beware of the illusions and the lie.
Shatan will seek to fill your hearing with hopelessness
and depression will follow if he sinks his fangs in.
Just know that at this time I'm being dealt with I will
have my HalleluYah moment this Yah will allow me to win.
Testimony in the storm is what this is and I hope to
encourage you to hold your heads up too.
I know we are all going and growing through something
in one way or another drama in your life shatan will do.
I'm tired weary and overwhelmed because this has truly
affected me emotionally.
Yesterday I lost one of my batteries and I hadn't heard
from someone special who is very dear to me.
Shatan is bringing the noise to her also and I know she
is going through headaches and stress also.
I'm sure she is just as unhappy at this moment too the
devil is in the unhappiness business this I know.
I know besides her there are many of you who feel
out of it and are getting pounded by shatan everyday.
Yah will have us calling on Him through this and He
hears our cries when we to Him pray.
I'm trying to think on the good things and use my
imagination and not look at the reality.
I wished those things that I imagined would truly come
true and a happy camper with a big smile you'd see.
Unhappiness is the spirit of this world where everything
through death and destruction is falling apart.
We just need Yah to come to our rescue because I know
for one I don't need unhappiness taking a hold on my heart.
I'm hoping I'm allowed to feel this just as a written testimony
and soon what I'm facing will simply be resolved and go away.
I know what I'm sowing is what I'll be reaping and the Love
you get from the poetry comes soon I pray.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/24/11
#46

No comments:

Post a Comment