Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some Hot Steamy Sticky Passion

"Some Hot Steamy Sticky Passion."

Tonight my wife and I will light the candles
have some wine and turn on some music too.
After a hot shower we will expose ourselves to some skin
to skin contact and physical expression we will do.
We're going to have some hot, steamy, sticky, passion so much
so that a spark will ignite and set the sheets on fire.
As our bodies flow to the rhythm of the thrusting and
grinding that could reach the stars or even higher.
Some hot, steamy, sticky, passion for two who are very
aroused and who are exploring the deepness of intimacy.
Where the whole house not just the bedroom is the perfect
hiding place where you can release what's inwardly.
True Lovemaking where the true Love they feel they
express with their bodies totally from head to toe.
Her lips her hips her softest place on earth all the special
places that you alone should get to know.
When two hearts are filled with Yah's Love you can't help
yourself expressing to your spouse the Love that you feel.
A pleasure beyond the scope of man to measure and a true
passion that Yah has given you that is so sweet and real.
The intimacy starts with the words and gestures that you
two extend and give to each other each and every day.
This journey to becoming one is about denying yourself
and becoming closer to your spouse in a special way.
When you Love then you will have the passion, the Love, and
the Romance will come flowing from the depth of your heart.
Two who are truly learning to unconditionally Love each other
to bond more than Gorilla glue and never ever pull apart.
Some hot, steamy, sticky, passion should be what Dr. Yah
orders for me along with a prescription for my very passionate wife.
I can throw away all the medicine I am taking because the
Love she will drown me with will add 50 more years to my life.
I pray the time is coming so I can feel the passion and the desire
that I can so easily feel and write about.
I know it's not polite to kiss and tell but I'm sure I'll want to
testify of a Love I'll never want to be without.
Some hot, steamy, sticky, passion is what I could use right
now backed by a true Love given from the Most High.
I know it seems like the light isn't at the end of the tunnel
but the desires for my spouse I know Yah would never deny.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/16/11
#89

No comments:

Post a Comment