Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love Doesn't Play Games

"Love Doesn't Play Games."

Love doesn't play games and it never will because
it's too faithful and honest to do such a thing.
You're confused because you're filled with Lust
the other 4 letter L word and only hurt it will bring.
Love is about being fully committed and if that's what
you're not about could you please step away from me.
I don't want to be bothered with someone who is trying
to hide their emotions a relationship here I cannot see.
Love doesn't play games and neither do I unless it's one that
I Love like cards or Romantic ones like Spin the Bottle too.
In fact we'll take the cards split the deck in half and the
number on the card I get that's how many kisses I give to you.
Other than that game I won't run a game that is of the devil
and I don't work or serve him anymore.
Once I was in darkness like so many who play these games
but now I'm feeling what I've never felt before.
I have a Love that has replaced the Lust and I now want
someone who I can share these feelings with above all.
Someone who has the same Love of the Father in her heart
or someone with the potential so in Love with her I could fall.
Love doesn't play games where a heart is involved and
neither should you if you really have feelings also.
Because we've all been disappointed and heartbroken those
are feelings I all too well know.
I'm not going there with my emotions it takes too long to get
over someone I'd rather spend that time getting to know them.
I would rather hold their hands and give praise to the Father
because I am being blessed with you because of Him.
Love doesn't play games because it's mature and Love will
never hurt you or will ever let you down.
I would rather be in Love and be Happy with the Love I have
because when you have that special someone a good thing is found.
Love doesn't play games and the heart of the one who Loves
would not do anything that would seem like one.
When you Love you will deny self because the other’s
feelings must come first this is what's done.
Love doesn't play games and when I say I Love you
these are the greatest words from out of my mouth I'll say.
Because when I have these feelings for you then with your
heart a game I would never play.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
#27

No comments:

Post a Comment