Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Alright to be Treated Nice

"It's Alright to be Treated Nice."

There have been many who have been so mistreated
and dogged out they certainly have never been treated nice.
They've dealt with demons who only had one aim and that
was to Bull’s eye their vaginas with hearts cold as ice.
It's sad that some are so damaged that when you try to
treat them differently they wonder what's wrong with you.
When I open the door for them or let them walk in front it's
not the treatment that they have grown accustomed to.
It's alright to be treated nice and made to feel special a
lady needs to know she is admired and held in high esteem.
That you are being nice because this is what you feel
and it isn't more than what it seem.
I let them know I'm celibate so my intentions are without
strings attached but because I simply have feelings too.
What comes from my heart are the Romantic things that
I am inspired by a person's sweetness to do.
From flowers to candy and the soft words that
touch your heart that I write it's done out of Love.
When I'm blessed to meet and be with someone I take them
as a gift of the Most High the greatest I know of.
What I do is for me also because when you Love you give
and you can't truly give without Love also.
When a person has no agenda other than to make you
happy a true Love for you in their heart they know.
It's good to have your feet massaged and your back rubbed
and still hear the sweetest words that your heart needs.
You see when you do this from the heart you will reap
in abundance those Beautifully planted seeds.
Too many of our people have been emotionally destroyed
and damaged by demons who treated them so poorly.
So when I'm blessed to meet someone I will turn on the
charm and Romance because she's the only one that I see.
Our Sisters are Queens and Princesses who need to be Loved
and protected not treated like they're your enemy.
Because whatever harm you do to them you do to yourself
it will come back to you from Yah tremendously.
Is it alright if I treat you like you're a treasure like a lady
and the perfect gift ever created by the Most High.
You should desire to be Loved and appreciated and anyone
who dares treat you undeserving you should tell them goodbye.

inspired by Keisha
Shalom.
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/13/11

No comments:

Post a Comment