Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm Not About the Physical

"I'm Not About the Physical."

When it comes down to sex you can have that
I'm not about the physical for Yah has changed me.
I don't look at things the way I used to it's about Love
instead of Lust it's about her heart instead of her body.
I'm not about the physical but the emotional and the
spiritual and I don't look at women in the same way.
I'm about writing to inspire and encourage them I'm
about telling them what they need with what I say.
I'm not about the physical but the emotional I want a heart
to heart instead of a flesh to flesh but don't get me wrong.
I would Love to have my spouse to Make Love to expressing
our Love through our bodies in a marriage I do belong.
There's a difference in sex and Lovemaking with sex it's
a Lust thing where Making Love is not.
When you have sex it's an all about pleasing yourself thing
and it's all about shatan and his spirit you've got.
I was once in darkness and I know the difference so when
I'm given my mate I won't be celibate anymore.
When our hearts are joined so too will be our temples where
a true Love from Yah for Yah we shall have in store.
We will then fully know intimacy in a rare form as from
head to toe we will know what our bodies are capable of.
We will hug and caress kiss and hold each other sweet words
that will sound like music and then we shall make Love.
I truly look forward to the day I am joined to her and we will
indeed become one in spirit and heart and mind too.
She will be the one that I shall experience a true Love for the
first time with the very one that will hear me say I Do.
I'm glad I'm not filled with that spirit anymore where I was
consumed with having sex it was all about my desire.
I was burning up from the spirit of Lust I'm so glad that
person is dead who was burning like he was on fire.
I'm glad that I was chosen by Yah and through my broken
spirit He renewed me and for His own I now write.
This poem is another witness that He wanted me to share
with you of where I've been and to give you spiritual insight.
I'm not about the physical anymore but it's spiritual and so
emotional as when I meet her so much affection we'll explore.
When I release through Lovemaking what Yah has held for
my spouse I will experience what I never felt before.

A True Love,
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoerty@yahoo.com
#34

No comments:

Post a Comment