Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On A Bed Covered with Rose Petals

"On A Bed Covered with Rose Petals."

On a bed covered with Rose petals I will take
you by the hand and into it we shall enter.
With your back pressed against the Rose petals
deep into your heart I will touch your center.
With words that will caress your heart and kisses
that will take your breath away.
We will be in each other’s arms passionately
Loving each other until night turns to day.
On a bed covered with Rose petals and a room
lit by candle light.
Soft music will set the mood because after dinner
and a shower we will be each other’s dessert tonight.
When two who are in Love come together it's a way
of expressing with their temples the sweetness that they feel.
With their hearts they utter sounds that are Love's music
that with their bodies is Beautifully real.
On a bed covered with Rose petals and hearts filled with
Love we make the sweetest Love in the presence of the Most High.
You are truly one whom I will spend the rest of my life
with someone with my whole heart I can't deny.
You are the one who was sent to me and the one whom
from the very beginning of time that I was born to marry.
You are the one who will be the only one I will Love and
adore and my last name you will always carry.
For you are my one true gift of Yah's Love the one I prayed
and waited for, for so long.
Your voice when you whisper in my ears are lyrics
to a very intimate Love Song.
On our bed that I have covered with Rose petals I
will take you and enjoy you in the sweetest way I know.
Tonight we will become one spiritually and my Love for
you Romantically I will show.
The vows we recited with our bodies we will fulfill the
contract as with our hearts new vows we will write.
Promising to be faithful to the other’s needs and in the
softest way to be our own Heavenly delight.
Tonight after we come out of the shower I will massage
your feet and your shoulders and bring you to bed.
We will enter a room filled with candle light enter a bed
covered with Rose petals where our appetites will be fed.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/13/11

No comments:

Post a Comment