Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Eyes on Your Body

"My Eyes on Your Body."

My eyes may be on your body but my mind is
on your heart thinking of how Beautiful you are to me.
You were wonderfully created by the Most High you
truly are all that my eyes would ever want to see.
But more than what my eyes see is what my heart
feels when you speak wisdom pours out like a melody.
Your voice is as Stevie says he didn't know sound was sweet
but he never heard as to my ears so Beautifully.
My eyes are on your body because you are indeed
physically attractive but I feel so much more.
You are indeed someone who is very precious who
I have come to truly adore.
My eyes on your body such a well shaped body but
your heart is filled with a Love that I feel.
You are the one who I can't help thinking about
someone truly sensitive and real.
I Love what I see because I Love you very much and
I know that a blessing you are to my life and will be.
Although I see you with my eyes my heart sees you as
well as it feels you very emotionally.
My eyes are on your body but my mind is on your heart
because I know the Beautiful part lies within.
A heart so sweet that no fruit can compare to it
honey or cane sugar wouldn't know where to begin.
The softness of your skin as it rests against my body I
hear your heart beat and I know this is all I need.
You are more than Einstein could ever think possible
you're like a book that was inspired in Heaven I read.
Your eyes are on my body too and I'm yours to have in
every way but I know I'm yours forever intimately.
We will tonight caress and make Love in our hearts and
in minds but with our bodies so passionately.
My eyes are on your body as you have just stepped
out of the shower and you're still a breath taking sight.
I am so glad that I was the one so blessed and favored
to have the honor of making you Mrs. Wright.
I Love what I see and I praise Yah for you and my heart
does summersaults when you are near.
Every butterfly that ever was created I feel inside of me
when before me you stand it seemed like fireworks appear.

Title by Latrice James
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/15/11
#18

No comments:

Post a Comment