Thursday, December 22, 2011

You're Not Only Very Pretty

"You're Not Only Very Pretty."

You're not only very pretty but you're a very Beautiful
person whose Beauty is deeper than the earth's core.
Every time I see you my heart skips beats and the
butterflies float around my heart even more.
Along with the Fireworks display when I look into
those very Beautiful and pretty brown eyes.
You are truly what many hope to get from praying
a gift from Heaven that is the ultimate surprise.
You're not only a pretty lady who makes my eyes
happy because you're such a lovely creation to see.
But my heart fills the Joy of having someone so sweet
and special in my life and you're here with me.
Each day is truly a Blessing when I wake up and see
your smile and hear you call out my name.
From the moment Yah sent you into my life the world
and everything in it will never be the same.
I walk down the street smiling when I think of you
and when the phone rings I see your picture on the display.
To hear your voice is like every Love Song that I Love
that would take my very breath away.
To be Blessed is wonderful but to be Blessed by you is
much more than I can explain or will have the words to.
All I know when I have the chance I will write the sweetest
poetry along with my heart and given them to you.
You're pretty, sorry very pretty to look at but to feel you are
so very Beautiful and my heart feels you so.
As I'm writing this poem I'm thinking about you and it's
not the Sun but your Love gives me a new glow.
Like Superman I feel like I can fly but it's just the way
you make me feel this is what Loving you can do.
There's nothing I want to do or nowhere I want to be my
Love if you're not there with me too.
You're not only very pretty but you're very Beautiful
truly more than my eyes are blessed to take in or behold.
You my heart is truly Heaven sent yes you're flesh and
blood but the heart you have is made of pure gold.
I Love you are the sweetest words but with my life I will
give those words meaning that are beyond all measure.
When we met through the Most High there was meaning in the
introductions and He said Shelly here is your treasure.

Truly inspired from the Heart
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/21/11
# 37

No comments:

Post a Comment