Tuesday, December 6, 2011

He'll Attack Your Marriage

"He'll Attack Your Marriage."

To whom Yah has brought together let no one
separate but believe me the devil is going to try.
He will attack your marriage through the weaker
vessel with trickery and deception he will tell a lie.
Marriages are either brought together by the Most High
or shatan has brought his own to mockery of marriage too.
When you see constant bickering and authority control
issues you won't see humility or Love between the two.
Yet when one is called out and the other is still in
darkness you will then have the fight of your life.
But through you they can be saved your marriage can
be salvaged Yah can turn around that husband or wife.
He'll attack the marriage and he will destroy it as you
see him doing in so many of his marriages today.
Divorce for any reason is accepted the courts only want
the money from you getting divorced anyway.
Shatan attacks and copies everything that Yah does so
marriage is just one that he copies as you can tell.
When you see those who are burnt out and weary all
broken and beaten from being in an emotional Hell.
We need to realize just because you get married in a
church or in front of a Minister it doesn't mean a thing.
Because unless Yah has joined you only trouble into your
life a person with a demon will bring.
He'll attack your marriage and completely mess over your
feelings if you're not of those chosen by the Most High.
He has free reign over those who aren't set apart by Yah
those whom he has full access to like grease he'll fry.
I'm writing this as Kevin has witnessed to me the trials
that he's growing through at home with his spouse.
When you have a spiritual attack against the marriage
there is no peace that you will have in your house.
I was once in a marriage and I was guilty of being in the
dark for I was totally blind and could not see.
Now I'm much different and I have my eyes wide opened
and I have a brand new spirit of Love and understanding in me.
He'll attack your marriage but Yah can fight your battles
and He can save what you think it destroyed or messed up so.
I'm here to give you a word of encouragement inspired by
my Brother Kevin hold on Yah is coming and don't let go.

Shalom,
shelly David wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
11/7/11
#71

No comments:

Post a Comment