Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lonely Cause I'm Missing You

"Lonely Cause I'm Missing You."

I would rather have a headache or a cold,
sore throat and maybe the flu.
But I can't stand to feel lonesome at all
because I'm really missing you.
My heart is now your heart and all day my
mind stays on you hating to be apart.
Because you are the one I truly deeply Love
with all of my heart.
I would rather be on a sinking island on a volcano
that was about to erupt, or a plane going down.
Than to ever try to exist without you
there is no life in my world if you are not around.
Your smile is my smile and the sun shines because
you're in my life and because of you I smile everyday.
Thoughts of you make me happy I'm filled with joy
and I sing to you as I happily go my way.
To be in Love is wonderful with someone who is wonderful
someone that the Most High has given from above.
To have one of His is a testimony in itself because
Yah selected you special when He gives you someone special to Love.
To feel that Love in return is special someone who
truly Loves you and every moment of the day they let you know.
Someone who encourages you and wants to make you happy
with every inch of themselves a true Love for you they show.
When you are blessed to know Yah He gives you His Love
and that special one so His Love you can share.
Someone unlike those who you knew in the world
who said Love but they didn't care.
Love is a precious and rare emotion that much too
often is talked about but hardly ever felt.
Love is warm and passionate enough to even
make every icecap in the world melt.
Love is about sacrificing and giving and when
you're in Love you can't give enough at all.
When you're in Love you want to be there all the
time to rescue them and catch them when they fall.
Yah Loves us so tremendously and having His Love
within us we should Love our spouses just the same.
I'm lonesome and I'm missing you so much honey
I'm more than ready for you to share my last name.

Passionate poetry
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartpoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment