Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Exquisite

"Exquisite."

Like a priceless diamond you're exquisite
like a precious ruby you're invaluable to me.
Like any jewel or gem let's say gold and platinum
or any precious mineral or metal there could ever be.
No matter what it is you're more exquisite
a priceless and an immeasurable find.
Expeditions to deepest darkness Africa haven't
discovered something so rare in any mine.
Exquisite you are the leading jewelers
would marvel at your sparkle and it's only your smile.
You are totally Beautiful and worthy of the
honor of walking up any aisle.
With your bouquet in hand all dressed waiting
for your groom in a flowing gown of white.
Exquisite you are your inner Beauty with the
spirit of Yah within makes you a sheer delight.
I've never met someone so sweet in my entire life
what part of Heaven did you come from.
And when you return there to be the
Angels may I ask can I come.
Because after meeting you I
will never be the same.
I'd get not on one but both knees
to ask you to marry me and to carry my last name.
Exquisite you are in every way that I know of
and in more ways that I don't know of too.
If I slept as long as Rip Van Winkle I need
to sleep 40 years more to complete the dream about you.
You are so exquisite more than anything that glitters
or shines you're the rarest creation I know of.
A masterpiece creation of the Most High
that with all of my heart I truly Love.
Exquisite in nature and rare by design you are
so much more than the eye will ever see.
Within lies a Beautiful spirit that is the
essence of Yah's truest Beauty.
Exquisite and I Love you forever no diamond
could be more brilliant or flawless.
Exquisite you are priceless by any definition
I will attest.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment