Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't Forget to Say it

"Don't Forget to Say It."

News Flash life is short as if you didn't
know it already so live it to the fullest I say.
Scriptures tell us that your life is but a vapor
you're here today and you could also be gone today.
Take nothing or no one for granted if you Love them
please tell them while they are here.
Be Loving and understanding to their needs be considerate
of their feelings and hold that person so dear.
Life is too short to be holding grudges take
low and say you're sorry you be wrong.
Arguing is a waste trying to prove you're
right when life now isn't lived too long.
Don't forget to say I Love you tell them
let that person hear you say it frequently.
Because life is pretty uncertain
death could come into your life very quickly.
I Love you is what I'm saying to you if you're
reading this just know this is coming from my heart.
I don't want to have any regrets of ever missing
a time saying it I'm just trying to do my part.
I hope this provokes you to think about just
how short life really could be.
Let that person know how much you care for
them while that loved one you're able to see.
Like I said take nothing or no one for granted
death is coming every moment and every day of the week.
Someone is crying and mourning a loved one now
sorry those 3 words I love you they didn't speak.
Take time to smell the Roses appreciate life and
all those that are in your life.
Me I want to get married and share the time left
with someone special I want to cherish and treasure a wife.
I want to enjoy every moment that I'm alive and those
difficult moments I ask Yah to see me through.
Because I'm at war with the devil as long as this
poetic ministry touch the lives and the hearts of many of you.
Don't forget to say it I Love You, I'm Sorry two phrases
that from the heart mean so much.
I miss you is one I hear a lot too that's why as
short as life is someone special I need to reach out and touch.

I Love you very much.
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment