Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let Me Be The One

"Let Me Be The One."

Let me be the one who is the answer to your
prayer when you asked the Most High for Love.
Let me be the one who you can praise Him for
your blessing that came from above.
Let me be the one to touch your heart and
experience with you emotions so brand new.
Feelings that were never fully awakened or
realized special emotions to share with you.
Let me be the one to Love you beyond all understanding
and comprehension of man or woman to imagine it so.
A Love that formed the Universe and spoke life into
being a Love that only the chosen will know.
Let me be the one to be there for you to be that
shoulder to lean and to cry on I will be here.
With a ear and a heart that will listen to your
every word let me be the one to be so dear.
Let me be the one to adore you from head to toe
and all points in between North and South.
Let me cherish and treasure you and make it
my ministry as are these words from my mouth.
Let me be the one who will always be the most
blessed ever when the Most High gives you to me.
Let me be the one and the only one to share your
dreams and with Yah an eternity.
Let me be the one who will capture your heart
only to make everyday like the first day of spring.
The beginning of seasons and of birth a renewal
from the death that a cold winter can bring.
Spring is a time of new life and in many hearts
a time of Love and romance.
Let me be the one to be your everything sent from
Yah I pray you'll be the one to give me a chance.
Let me be the one to write this poem and you be the
one whose heart will be so dearly touched sincerely.
Let me be the one when you dream at night and when
you awaken my face is the one you see.
Let me be the one who your heart and your mind
stays on and imagines together a wonderful life.
Let me be the one who was chosen from the beginning of
time to be the one who will ask you to be my wife.

A poem Antoine T. Franklin was led to
tell me to write.
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment