Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Emotional Security

"Emotional Security."

Some women want the knowledge that a man
will always be there, they want emotional security.
They want to be sure that what they're getting into
will be long lasting and loving not temporary.
They aren't interested in the all night lovemaking
but if you will be there for them all night.
A woman doesn't want to give her heart to
someone who is only interested in sex who isn't right.
They want emotional stability and security they
want to know that you will always be there for them.
If they commit with all their heart where she can gain
trust there isn't anything that she won't do for him.
She is an emotional sensitive creature and she desires
someone who will be emotional and sensitive to her too.
Cavemen died out and any man who has to prove his
masculinity has problems controlling a woman you can't do.
There are many who find it hard to trust and their defenses
are more in place than the Whitehouse.
A real woman is tired of the games that come from a Boy
claiming to be a man, she doesn't need a penis but a spouse.
Someone who will listen and slow to speak who isn't afraid
to be sensitive when she is at her worst.
Not anyone who is short of patience and short tempered
who doesn't have understanding but will curse.
I know I want emotional security and stability
after those whom the devil sent into my life.
I want someone who is more interested in what's
in my heart than in my wallet, a real wife.
Let's be real Gold diggers and Cat Chasers are a
fact of life but I don't want them in my life anymore.
I'm not the same person I was when I walked around
in darkness the Most High changed me from that whore.
He's made me sensitive and that doesn't make me weak
but more understanding to her needs that's all.
It is more about being appreciative and treasuring the
gift to my heart and life, true Love isn't a Booty call.
Emotional security is about Trusting, Loyalty, Respect,
Honor, not taking them for Granted but appreciation totally.
I understand now that I want to trust and be trusted
I want to openly love and be openly loved unconditionally.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment