Saturday, June 25, 2011

To The Sweetest One

"To the Sweetest One."

You are indeed the sweetest one that I ever met in life
and I want to be all that and more to you.
I want to share my Love and my life in a ceremony
that will end in me saying I Do.
You are the sweetest one and although I see flesh
I truly believe you're made out chocolate and honey too.
You are indeed a treat to my heart and the best
part of breathing and all of my dreams ever come true.
More than my prayers could have ever spoken of
more than I ever knew could possibly exist for real.
You are the one who makes my heart skip beats
and I get tongue tied because a true Love for you I feel.
To the sweetest one who has ever come into my life
who wasn't merely born but a celebration took place.
When the Angels saw the Beauty that was created
they praised Him when He put that smile on your face.
Now I get to see it and I'm more than happy far beyond
words will ever be able to express going through the dictionary.
To think I've all my needs answered and those to come
in one person who was created just for me.
These are just an expression of the Love that I have
but can you imagine when I do have someone in my life.
I will write with a Love so passionate that with words
you'll think I'm making Love to my wife.
What many take for granted and advantage of companionship
there are many of us who believe in Yah who wait.
I know He is going to give us all who don't settle for the
Brides and Husbands of shatan our chosen mate.
One who will be more than a zillion dreams could ever
come close to one who will make everyday Beautiful and new.
When Love and Yah is in your life He is going to bless
you richly with a Daughter of Zion a chosen Hebrew.
To the sweetest one who I don't know as of yet this
piece of poetry from my heart with Love I write.
To be seen by your eyes as a special message and a call
to be heard in your heart to become my sheer delight.
To share a life of Love and romance where we will
become one in every way it's possible to be.
To the sweetest one who will walk into my life
who will be the blessing my eyes have waited to see.

Shalom.
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
6/25/11

No comments:

Post a Comment