Monday, June 6, 2011

Beyond the Words

"Beyond the Words."

Beyond the words that I could say or write are
the feelings that are growing everyday for you.
Emotions of deep sincerity and sensitivity that with
devotion and commitment makes me want to say I Do.
Beyond the words that are romantically conveyed is
the Love that with all of my heart I feel.
Thoughts are formed into words and words are the
emotions that come across affectionately real.
Beyond the words that are given to me spiritually
are yours to hear in your heart but for your eyes to see.
Words that are as special as the person who'll read them
because the feelings they receive come spiritually.
Beyond the words are heartfelt emotions that
have nothing to do with your body but your heart.
A connection of feelings and emotions of true Love is
the deepest sweetest way that I felt from the start.
Feelings that were formed in me that keep my heart
stayed on you in the most sweetest way I can think of.
Beyond the words and all the thoughts of being so close
to you is the wonderful and Beautiful spirit of Love.
Beyond the words and all the words I've ever written
are the emotions that I feel when I hold your hand.
To have someone who makes everyday special in your
life has become a blessing I cherish and understand.
Love is a word often heard but hardly experienced
in many hearts and lives.
Many are so under appreciated and taken for granted
just used and unloved never becoming wives.
Yet if they do it's a marriage bound in misery because
true Love doesn't exist but sex is the grounds it came to be.
I praise Yah that I now know what a heart to heart feels
like since it's not about sex when you're kept in celibacy.
Beyond the words of this poem are the feelings that touch
your heart when these words with your heart you read.
Words that make you realize that it's not about what goes
on in bed but in your heart and head you need.
Beyond the words and the romantic thoughts is the Love
that keeps me and was given to me from the Most High.
Words that are touching the hearts of those who feel true
Love and Love is an emotion true Lovers can't deny.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
6/5/11

No comments:

Post a Comment