Saturday, June 25, 2011

Don't Settle

"Don't Settle."

To my Sisters who are in hopes and in need of
companionship my advice to you is don't settle for less.
I know it could be lonesome waiting on Yah but
just know shatan hears you too and your call he'll address.
He'll send you someone who seems to be what your
heart is yearning for but will be nothing that you need.
In your weakness he will send someone who will
take full advantage of you and his flesh he will feed.
I'm celibate, single, and lonesome myself but on Yah I
will wait for settling for anyone I won't do.
You see I know that the one who will hold my heart
is one who is a conscious chocolate Beautiful Hebrew.
To my Brothers I know you too are looking for the
spouse and Yah said that it's not good for man to be alone.
I can't see the heart as I'm sure none of you can so I
know our needs will be met we're not on our own.
Shatan is waiting to break your heart again and fill you
with disappointment it's his job to do this.
Please wait patiently on the Most High flee from your
flesh and from settling please resist.
If you need someone to talk to call on me I Love to talk
and share with you the thoughts of my heart through poetry.
I'm hoping just as you are to have my spouse so the
letter I can turn into We.
My Sisters and Brothers please don't settle for the Wolves
who are in sheep's clothing who are out here waiting.
Don't want you to lower your guard and have sex with
them and with a demon you'll be mating.
At the moment I wish that I had some companionship
but I also know that I can't pick my nose so I'll wait.
Yah who created us knows all about us our desires and
dreams and He'll provide us with our true mate.
My people we are Yisrael and we can't settle for our
Father from the beginning only wanted the best for us.
When we abandoned Him for our own selfishness we lost
out on true Love, devotion, loyalty, and trust.
To settle is to give in to shatan point blank and he will
through this person completely tear your world apart.
Then you'll be back to square one crying nights alone to
Yah with a Texas size hole in your heart.

Please Don't Settle, I'm not
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
6/25/11

No comments:

Post a Comment