Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'll Kiss You From Head to Toe

"I'll Kiss You From Head to Toe."

I'll kiss you from head to toe but not your ass
to get along with you.
I don't play games in fact I hate them so chasing
skirts, shorts, or whatever is something I don't do.
Many females have this I'm wanted attitude of
self importance but that doesn't mean nothing to me.
You see if I can't help I won't hurt I know how not
to be bothered and keep peace and serenity.
We are all flesh that is deteriorating everyday
so no one is that fine I don't worship the flesh at all.
I talk to my friends and those who are family on my
phone it's not used to make the Booty/coochie call.
In fact I highly respect women and myself but first
of all I give honor and respect to the Most High.
He taught me it's about your heart and mind and
to be a light and daily self I must deny.
I'd rather give you words of encouragement than to
tell you the lies that so many want to hear.
What I write is from the heart with meaning and
truth to touch your heart and come across sincere.
This isn't my world anymore I'm a visitor just passing
through trying to leave a word of inspiration behind.
Something to refresh your soul and provoke you to see
it another way to keep the peace of Yah on your mind.
I'll kiss you all over but not your ass to get along with
you attitudes/spirits I can in these last days do without.
We are in a time where the stress levels are getting
higher so keeping calm, and cool is what I'm all about.
Others may have chased you and played those games
but believe I'm not.
Yah has all that I'll ever need so what you have that
you think I might want the Most High for me has got.
I'm not about settling and neither should anyone who
believes they deserve through Yah so much more.
I'm going to hold out for my Chocolate covered Queen
I don't want Legs that never close just another whore.
Begging, pleading, chasing, Keith Sweating anyone is
out of the question not as long as the Most High lives.
All those things and more than we can ever imagine
even a King or Queen of our Father in Heaven will give.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
6/14/11

No comments:

Post a Comment