Monday, August 22, 2011

You Can Keep That

"You Can Keep That."

I don't have an agenda when it comes down to your
body if it's not about Love you can keep that anyway.
Sex, the spirits, and disease that are associated with
it are easy so a game with my life I do not play.
You can have that if that's all you can give if sex
is all you're about then you I can truly do without.
I want much more than a whore it's not about pleasing
my flesh but my Father and Love is what I'm about.
I want it all not just the delicate part that so many
are after because a woman means so much more to me.
I want someone who is not afraid to give her heart and
to fully Love with it unconditionally.
Someone who after the Lovemaking I can cuddle up
with and have conversation we can bathe together too.
I want the complete life not just overnight I don't want
temporary but a lifetime commitment is what I pursue.
You can have that if that's all you got to offer sex isn't
the incentive that I look for when I meet someone.
I want what my Father has in store a Beautiful Sister
who'll be a Masterpiece on the inside when He's done.
Someone who is extremely romantic yet like PoohPae says
a lady in the streets and a Tigress in the sheets as well.
Someone who has a spirit of Love who is completely
compatible with me so the two us can gel.
I'm not settling for sex as so many have who are now
heartbroken and bitter from the choices shatan sent them.
Those who were sent into your life for a purpose were
only there as a torment for shatan sent him.
Shatan has sons and daughters under his direction who
he will matchmake you up with to later see it fall apart.
Those who are lost now who are blind who know nothing
of true Love but have nothing but lust in their heart.
People who feed their flesh with sex sucking the life out
of those who they really in more than one way screw.
Those who will make a mockery out of marriage when
those who settle for less will say to a devil I Do.
I'm not looking to get between your legs you can keep
that but in the heart of the one that is right.
You see when she gives me her heart I will have everything
her mind, and body too will be a gift of Heavenly delight.

Not into Sex but into true Love.
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
time 8:22
8/22/11
Time and date not by coincident
but by design.

No comments:

Post a Comment