Friday, August 26, 2011

Let Me Hit You Below the Belt

"Let Me Hit You Below the Belt."

I saw you walk into the store this morning with jeans
that covered every inch of what your Momma made.
Girl I want to explode deep inside of you with the
full force of a hand grenade.
Let me hit you below the belt I want to tap that
cause girl in them jeans you look so fine.
I'm going to make you my Baby Momma sperm bank
that ass I'm going to make you mine.
Wait look at this one who is walking up the aisle who
have those shorts on so high that her cheekie cheeks show.
You know that it ain't the weather that's hot I bet she's
triple digits in them shorts in that I gotta go.
I bet she gives it up easy and already have a house
full of children you can see she hot.
I'm going to use two rubbers when I hit that because I
bet a disease this Ho's got.
Advertising your shape in tights amounts to showing
a steak to hungry Pit Bulls they will devour you.
If you don't have the protection of the Most High
you can bet they'll get what they're after too.
Once your Privacy has been invaded and those spirits
take hold of you in a dangerous Soul tie.
You're going to become the whore you slept with and
inwardly and emotionally you'll start to die.
You have no idea of the true spiritual nature of sex
and why the devil uses it so much you haven't a clue.
Your body is a Temple it houses the spirit or spirits and if
you have sex those spirits are free to come through.
Sex is all the permission they need to possess you and
turn you out into something you don't recognize.
If you're possessed by more than one spirit you will really
become like your father the devil full of games and lies.
When someone hits you below the belt you're feeling more
than their penis and receiving just a wet ass.
You 're sleeping with all who he's whored with and
their spirits a true SINsation that will destroy you fast.
You may see physical things around you but this world
we live in is so much more than you know.
There are spirits that roam this world who are in many
of those you talk to who walk to and fro.
Their job is to possess you and to destroy you inwardly
and sex is the best access that they know of.
Because when it's just sex you are in a vulnerable position
to be screwed in more ways than one because it's not Love.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/25/11

No comments:

Post a Comment