Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Friend for My Convenience

"A Friend for My Convenience."

I want you to be my friend but for my convenience
and I will call when I only want something from you.
But when you need me I will either be too busy or
I will not answer because I have something else to do.
Look on the bright side you won't hear from me until
I need you saying I'm using you is not cool.
But when you're a friend for my convenience what it
boils down to is for me you're being a fool.
Friendship is a two way street but at least it's suppose
to be where those who you call a friend is there.
Scriptures say you must be friendly to be a friend
because when you're a friend it shows you care.
Too many have these so called friends who only use
them who are sowing seeds into their lives that they reap.
You see the biggest fools are the ones the devil uses
who when it's time for payback they cannot sleep.
No one ever gets over on anyone because everything
you do is seen by the Most High.
He is keeping a record of everything you do and say
and when it comes reaping punishment you won't deny.
Many are quick to use another not knowing they're
being used themselves by the Fallen Ones in them.
You see when someone is out here playing games and
practicing deceit they're of shatan they're possessed by him.
Tonight I'm going to call you because I want you to do me
a favor and I need you to do it because you're my friend.
People this kind of thinking from shatan is very dangerous
and it certainly has to end.
Friendship is a Beautiful thing when the main ingredient
is Love and you have a caring spirit also.
Many use the word friend like they use people because the
true emotion of Love they do not know.
I'm going to be your friend because that is what the Most
High has made me and I will do my best for you too.
On those nights when you can't sleep call and wake me up
because as your friend together this thing we'll go through.
When you need me I will be a call away and we can pray
through anything because we're friends forever more.
True friends are family that Yah has joined and there's
nothing on earth that can sever the ties or the Love in store.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment