Monday, August 22, 2011

Love is Dedication and Commitment

"Love is Dedication and Commitment."

When I say I Love you it means to me that I will be
dedicated to you as my one and only.
I won't need a spare tire or someone on the side
because you're the gift of Yah the one that was meant to be.
Commitment is what this relationship will be all about
I will be committed to you and to making you happy also.
In my heart there will be a gratitude a spirit of thanksgiving
that when I smile at you it will show.
Love is dedication and commitment and add on honesty
and loyalty for they all work together when you Love.
It is a Beautiful thing when you know in your heart
that you have one of the sweetest blessings from above.
Someone with a tender heart who is not afraid to
show you affection and how wonderful you make her feel.
When the lights go out at night the sparks will
ignite a fire and the burning in your hearts will be real.
Love is also passion as I just mentioned but tack on true
understanding and an ear connected to a heart.
One that will listen as well as hear and be motivated
to take action and unselfishly do your part.
Love is truly unconditional when your spirits are linked
and two are joined from the beginning by the Most High.
Two who were introduced by the forces of Heaven who
now have a deep Love that they can never deny.
Until your heart truly understands that Love is an
action word and it's about doing you will never see.
That way before two sets of lips can touch in a kiss you
must submit to each other wholeheartedly.
I know there are those who will feel these words and on
their faces will be a smile and say a man that understands.
Yet all I do is surrender to the will of my Father who places
His true Love in me and I write as He commands.
I know that there are some hearts yearning to be touched
in a very deep sensitive and special way.
Well I can say that Love is not a Fairy Tale with Story
Book endings it's a billion times better I will gladly say.
I know because I feel the excitement in my heart as I write
this and one day when I meet her I will know so much more.
Because when you don't settle for anything that the devil
throws your way you truly have a blessing in store.

Love is real Forever
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/21/11

No comments:

Post a Comment