Thursday, August 18, 2011

Horseback Riding with Ms. Lilly

"Horseback Riding with Ms. Lilly."

It's early Sunday morning and I get a phone call
C.W. was asking me what were my plans for today.
She said we could go horseback riding through the country
it's such a Beautiful day to get out and play.
I've never been riding before so it would be an experience
to share with someone who is special too.
C.W. is always planning different outdoor events
and we always come up with something special to do.
Today it's a picnic in the country on horseback
getting into nature and seeing the Beauty of it all.
I'm just hoping the horse doesn't take off because I
know I won't bounce back up if I fall.
I'm going horseback riding with C.W. and Ms. Lilly
that's the name of her horse but I'll be riding Blaque.
C.W. shows up in jeans that fit every inch in all the right
places and on her lips I give her a smack.
We're off to the wild outdoors for an adventure
one that will be photographed by me.
I know we are going to have big fun and one I will
forever hold in my memory.
Well we get to our location and I'm a little afraid to get
close as I never went horseback riding before.
I'm just imagining that by the time I get home from our
outing my butt will be saddle sore.
Well we ride off into the country and I'm having the time
of my life with this Beautiful woman I'm riding next to.
We stop and pull out the blanket and the basket and
I look at my watch and it's after two.
It's a Beautiful afternoon on a Sunday and I'm in the
country on a picnic with a true Sweetheart.
C.W. is a very sweet person with a Beautiful spirit who
in my life plays a very important part.
Whatever you do let it be with someone special for each
day should be lived to the fullest with that someone.
I'm going to enjoy the one who is very special to me
because when we're together we're going to have some fun.
I went horseback riding with C.W. and Ms. Lilly it was a
fun day filled with adventure galore.
I can't wait until we get together again because I know
C.W. has something special in store.

I bet I get a response from a real horseback riding Lady
who just happens to have the same initials
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment