Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Ministry of Love

"A Ministry of Love."

When Yah puts my Queen in my path where I will
be directed to her we will have a true ministry of Love.
Two hearts who are joined in His presence before
the foundation of the earth from above.
But in the marriages and relationships of the world/shatan
they compete instead of compliment and complete.
Yah designed men and women to be different they're
under His direction to add the spice that makes life sweet.
Shatan is a matchmaker and all of his marriages end
in divorce or they stay together in misery.
Where the two he has joined together usually on the
grounds of sex are a disaster completely.
There are no failed marriages or relationships just
learning experiences that are meant to prepare you.
Nothing fails it just wasn't meant to be it makes you
wiser from each and every episode you grow through.
What I write is the yearning of my heart to be a pair
to have someone special and important in my life.
I want to be the husband that Yah is calling to be the head
and at my side not in the back will be my wife.
What we will have through His direction and spirit is a
ministry of Love an example to those who we meet.
That Love is the most powerful 3 letter word and the
marriage not just the Wedding night is Yah's treat.
The foundation of any marriage He places together is
Himself He is your center and the glue that bonds the two.
He makes it possible with His Love and understanding that
when the treasure comes you will know to say I Do.
Until my time comes my heart will yearn to be joined it's
not the flesh but something deeper He's placed inside of me.
What I have is a Love that He's formed and many can tell
and feel the words as they flow from my heart inwardly.
One day a poem is going to be written and the one Yah has
chosen will read it and will respond and things will grow.
We will have all that we will ever need to say in our hearts
already and in our hearts Yah will let us know.
You will then receive some real romantic poetry as my heart
will then be taken to an all time high.
We will then become one in the very sense of the word
as we grow together more and more as each day passes by.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment