Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't Get Excited I Only Want the Cat

"Don't Get Excited I Only Want the Cat."

Hey Baby don't get excited don't get it twisted
just because you got my attention I got to let you know.
I'm interested in one thing only you may be fine and
have a pretty face but it's the cat I want the spot below.
Some of you walk around like you're all that your heads
are bigger than the Superdome filled with pride.
Like you're the only one with a body and a Coochie
so I'll play your game so I can get inside.
Because once I get in you're going to know first hand
that you ain't nothing just someone else I've had.
If my aim is correct and I bust it open in 9 months
you can call me your Baby's Dad.
You don't need to think too highly of yourself because
when I'm through I'm going to lower your self esteem.
You see I'm going to tell you what you want to hear you're
going to tell your girls about me like I'm out of a dream.
I'm going to tell you how fine you are and how pretty I'll
make you laugh and slowly bait you in then smack that azz.
After a few times of doing you you're going to be old news
even around your house unless I want some I won't pass.
The reality is that the Sisters are under attack by males
who are possessed with the spirit of Lust.
They're Wolves in Sheep's clothing who only want the
cat not you so those kind you'd be a fool to trust.
Fine is not going to buy Pampers or Milk it doesn't get
you committed but it attracts like poo poo does flies.
You're made to think you're all that because of the
attention but you're only going to get from them lies.
It is really not about you but is so much more because
shatan is still attacking females like he jumped on Eve.
I hope this opens your eyes to know this is just a spiritual
attack against women and this message you will receive.
The whorish spirit is real and males and females have it
it destroys and tears so many lives apart.
Not only do you have a hole between your legs but you
will be left with one giant one in your heart.
Don't get excited I only want the cat don't walk around
with your head in the air like you got it going on.
Because once I get between your legs and get all that I
want I'm moving to the next whore believe me I'm gone.

Open Your Eyes Not Your Legs
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/12/11

No comments:

Post a Comment