Monday, August 22, 2011

I Want You But Not in The Way You Want

"I Want You But Not in the Way You Want."

I want you but not in the way you want me to
for I have a sexual appetite that I want you to feed.
It's not your heart, your mind, or your soul I'm
interested in but it's your body and that's all I need.
Just because I look your way don't get it twisted
you're not all that just someone new I never had before.
You see once I've had you in the way that I want a
few times whenever I want I won't want you anymore.
You really have just one purpose in my life and that's
to be the place where I relieve myself when I need to.
Let's be real no matter how it goes down it's all about
sex anyway it's about my needs and to hell with you.
I've caught your eye and you're looking I see your smile
and I'm going to approach you to see if you're easy prey.
Because I'm going to make you laugh you're going to call
me crazy but truth is with your body I'm going to play.
I'm going to pretend like I care but it's a means to an end
and I will end up having you with your legs spread.
Once I spin all the lies that you want to hear because
you think you got it going on you got the big head.
I want you not in the way you want me to but it's
only about the sweet delicate part below.
That's all I'm after and that's all you're good for to
me and everyone I ever hit I had to let them know.
That you're just a stop along the way a place for me to go
off in one of many that I've had and you're not the last one.
There will be many more that I will have because I have the
power to manipulate your mind to get your behind then I'm done.
You see there's a lot of you females who are looking for
attention and I'm just the one to give it to them.
If you have a vagina I'm going to hit it and quit it even if
you're old or young fat, fine, or slim.
You see there are many of me out here and all we do
is live to screw and ruin many lives of those who give in to us.
I only wanted you for what your body had to offer and you
gave me what I need and I was off after feeding my lust.
As long as you're giving the Milk for free and don't value
yourself you will always be on your stomach or your back.
You see all you receive from me is a wet ass and a Soul tie
because I'm a demon of the devil and through sex I attack.

Close your legs and open your mind.
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
8/21/11

No comments:

Post a Comment