Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why Settle for Sex When You Want Love

"Why Settle for Sex when You want Love."

My Sisters and Brothers why do you settle for sex
when you want and require Love from them.
It's sad that many are void of outside of Yah
so you'll take what you can get just to have him.
What's sadder is how some can't stand to be alone
and will take a male's foolishness are you desperate too.
When you spread your legs and open your heart you're
really opening yourself to their spirits and they will enter you.
I know many are drawn to what they draw and being
unconscious you'll receive what satan has out there.
He wants to destroy you emotionally so he'll send one of
his sons or daughters who are lost and they don't care.
Where is the Love when they tell you that the baby
isn't mine and they'll talk to you any kind of way.
Where is the Love when they want you to abort their
baby because they're irresponsible and just want to play.
It's time to close your legs and open your mind and give
thanks if you haven't caught anything serious yet.
There are many who opened themselves up trying to
get theirs who everyday as they die are filled with regret.
AIDS is no joke and many will give it to you knowing
they have it being vindictive not wanting to die alone.
Yet they say they Love you but where is that Love when
they use you for a Punching bag and every night they're gone.
Why do you settle for sex when it's Love you want maybe
you wouldn't know Love because it has to be in you first.
Not those emotions you feel that flip flop that already
have many living not for better but worse.
Love is understanding and patience it won't pressure
you to do anything that within yourself doesn't feel right.
Love is about treasuring that person as a gift from Yah
as a prayer answered and your heart's delight.
I'm glad that I'm celibate and Yah is keeping me for when
my time comes it will be Love and it will feel brand new.
Not only will I penetrate her vagina her heart also with
the Love and spirit of Yah where He'll make one out of two.
I'm not settling for sex when I know I want to be in and fall
in Love it's not a fantasy but through Yah it's so real.
I want the Love Story that was written by Him for my life
and I'm not settling for anything less this is just how I feel.

shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment