Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Love Like Edward's & Bella's

"A Love Like Edward's and Bella's."

I saw New Moon the latest of the Twilight series a Love
Story about Vampires but this time Werewolves too.
Edward and Bella are the main characters and they
displayed a Love that for me I wished would come true.
They had a Love Story that was heartfelt I felt the
passion and the look she gave him was so sweet.
Someone so warm and Beautiful and a daughter
of Yah she'd be the kind of woman I'd Love to meet.
Edward broke his own heart when he left her
and Bella was devastated by the break up also.
A feeling that many who are broken hearted
all too well know.
She was out of it for months in a state of
depression and in Brazil so was he.
I know it hurts when someone you Love
leaves and it causes you so much misery.
She tried to get with Jake the Werewolf just
to fill up the giant hole she had in her heart.
But the one you Love is a hard act to follow
when the two of you part.
She kept seeing Edward every time she did something
dangerous so she risked her life several times to see him.
Her friends or Charlie didn't understand how she felt
and how broken she was I mean none of them.
Edward was told about the vision that Alice had
when Bella dove off the cliff he wanted to die.
Now that's a Love where you wouldn't want to live
without the other person I wish I was there I cannot lie.
When Bella heard what he was about to do she raced
to stop him a half of a world away.
And when those ruling class Vampires wanted to kill
Edward her own life for him she was ready to lay.
This was a script but a Love so grand does exist and
those feelings through Yah's Love is so true and real.
I want someone to Love me like Bella and I'll Love them
like Edward because Yah's Love is what I feel.
A Love like Edward's and Bella's is a true Love Story yet the
greatest Love Story will be the one Yah writes into my life.
A Story that will end like New Moon when I'll ask my
chosen will she marry me and become my wife.

I Love, Love Stories
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment