Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why Call Me Friend when You mean Fool

"Why call Me Friend when You mean Fool."

Let's be honest why do you call me friend
when you obviously are looking for a fool.
I'm sorry I can't bite my tongue I'm calling out
all those with that mindset to tell you it's not cool.
Don't take anyone's kindness for weakness and because
they're not addressing the issue they're not stupid also.
You see they are intimate with a spirit that lives within
them that you who are the true foolish do not know.
Satan is using you and he's playing you for all you do
Yah is looking and believe me you shall not get away.
Vengeance is mine Yah said we don't have to touch you
or do anything because for us Yah shall repay.
Why do you call me friend when I obviously know the
difference myself a friend above all things is family.
Those whom Yah has called out of the world who are
precious and those who are very dear and Loved by me.
To all those who are wicked and think you're getting over
you're only hurting yourself but for you I'll pray.
The truth is you're just a pawn in satan's plan he's using you
to attack Yah's own but with Yah's you shouldn't even play.
The mindset of those who think they're getting over, cheating,
stealing, those who are wicked are of the devil.
Sure you have your spouse and that person on the side
but satan is only bringing your punishment to another level.
Everything that we do has a cost and at one time
we all were in darkness so it's nothing new that you do.
We all did things when we were in darkness in the service
of satan but Yah called us out and His way we pursue.
Those things that you get consider them gifts because
I'm sorry they will cost you more in the long run.
You'll see that it won't be bad luck but your reaping
when Yah with your life gets done.
Tulip coined the title friend or foe and it fits here but
that's one of the poems she's been inspired to write.
Why call me friend when you mean fool but you're a
foe because me you're not trying to treat right.
Why do you call me friend when you mean fool
but you're the one at a loss for you really can't see.
Because you'd know that precious people are rare friends
are those you Love as yourself and that's very sincerely.

inspired by a conversation with a Poetess
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment