Saturday, December 12, 2009

My First Love

"My First Love."

You hear this but with some it is a lie for it's
impossible when you don't have those emotions in you.
Sure you might have had a first screw and that's all
because without Yah you cannot have Love and it's true.
Forgiveness is more than some can live with never forgetting
what was done to them and making you remember too.
Human nature knows nothing about Love it's not
an emotion that the world will ever pursue.
My first crush, my first kiss, things many can't remember
or really care to do but would rather forget.
When many use the word Love it brings back memories
that many are hurt by thoughts of regret.
Love is accused and lied upon in songs by singers who
never experienced an emotion so grand.
The word Love is used as a Pimp uses Prostitutes
it's used as a weapon if you really understand.
Many will use your emotions against you using the
word Love as a tool to take advantage of the situation.
That word that many can't conceive or comprehend
has led many to years of frustration.
Love don't live here anymore or many other lyrics
that down Love when Love they don't know.
Many will talk about someone in the worst way
prejudging them also.
My first Love was Yah taking me and making me
into the person that sends you this poetry.
What you read and feel is the Beauty and the Love
that Yah has placed through His spirit inside of me.
Love is the words of wisdom the sweet words of romance
the yearning that you feel I'm going through.
To find the one that He created for me and to reunite
with the one in the flesh my spirit has always knew.
My first Love is unforgettable and so will be the one
that He will bring into my life.
Someone who will share the tremendous Love that
He's placed in me she'll have it too as my wife.
Many never have a first Love unless it was Yah
because there's no Love it does not exist outside of Him.
No matter what you say how you felt because Love
is just a word not a real feeling for many of them.

inspired by Fe fee
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment