Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Words Filled with Emotions

"Words Filled with Emotions."

Words filled with emotions are what I write to you
to be seen by your eyes and read by your heart words so real.
A Love that flows and since the beginning of time before
breath was formed and hearts began to feel.
Words that are filled with emotion and sincerity when
I think of you I'm inspired to write.
Words that my hands type out but within me through the
depth of Love that I feel my heart recites.
Words that will say that the next second without you
in my life is an eternity of misery.
Where you are is where there is Beauty and it is a
place called Heaven and it's where I want to be.
These word that I write I know you can feel because
when I look into your eyes I can see the Love too.
When you open your mouth I heard what Angels
can only say coming from you.
You are what is so special about living and everyday
the Sun rises is a day I want to be so near.
As I type out this poem that races from my heart I
truly wish that you were here.
So I can taste the sweetness of your lips upon mine as
we embrace and all that is known as time stands still.
The birds that were flying over head come by to look
at us on the window sill.
The words I write are filled with emotions and with
all sensitivity that they through my heart flow out.
Words that convey that life wouldn't be worth the time
to be born if you I had to live without.
The words I write are filled with emotions coming
from a Beautiful place within.
A place that is filled with a Love and a heart that has
not felt this kind of passion and wonders where it's been.
Imagine when these words become real feelings that
with my lips and hands and all of me I can convey.
The emotional will manifest into the physical and we
will become one from night til it turns into day.
The words that you're reading are filled with emotion
that you're feeling with each word that your heart reads.
Words that are touching you and stimulating your mind
words that penetrate you deep and plants its Love seeds.

I felt this one too, Kisa you did this.
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
7/19/11

No comments:

Post a Comment