Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To The One I Love on This Special Day

"To The One I Love on this Special Day."

To the one I Love on this special day as we stand
here face to face.
I see the smiles of the Angels in Heaven and of
those gathered in this place.
Tears of Joy I see fall from your eyes as I look
into the eyes of the Masterpiece of the Most High.
With a smile as Beautiful as any Rembrandt or
DaVinci as bright as the Sun in the sky.
To the one I Love with my whole heart who makes
breathing a pleasure now that you're in my life.
I know I am very special and thought about by Yah
because He put a part of Himself in my wife.
His heart beats within her and with that precious
heart is an eternity of unconditional Love.
Your birth certificate is a false document because
you weren't born like us you were sent from above.
Many think they know what a treasure is but there
is nothing of greater value than to have you.
I vow with all my heart to forever be thankful and
to know I'm blessed to have a wonderful prayer come true.
To the one I Love on this special day as I stand here
feeling what I thought would be impossible to feel.
A genuine Love that when I see your face I feel good
all over and it seems that time truly stands still.
Your voice is my continued Love song and our life
from this moment on will be a Love Story I will write.
Endless poems will flow from my heart because of you
and the sweetest words ever heard by ears I will recite.
I truly am in Love with you every fiber in my being tells
me this and I on this day really want you deep inside to know.
That everyday that I wake up to your Beautiful face with
hair all over your head I will let my appreciation show.
On this day as I stand before the one I Love I feel the tears
fall as I read this Beautiful piece to you from my heart.
But nothing that I've ever written or will ever write could
compare to my Heaven sent work of Yah's creative art.
When I kiss you at the end of this ceremony I know your
sweet moist lips will take my breath and certainly me away.
As I'm marrying the greatest gift ever to come from Heaven
the one I Love on this wonderful and Beautiful special day.

I felt this now where is she?
Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
7/19/11
Kim Shawn Watkins Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment