Monday, July 18, 2011

When She Said Yes to Me

"When She said Yes to Me."

When she said yes we began to write vows that would
say just how we felt to one another.
How much we've become emotionally attached
and how we'd never want to live without the other.
We placed the thoughts of our hearts in the process
and prayed through each step we would take.
Having the Most High as our head in this relationship
we looked to Him in all the decisions we would make.
When she said yes it was the time that we both
waited for to come true as Yah had planned it to be.
Everything is done according to His schedule when
you trust in Him the fullness of blessings you will see.
I'm going to marry one of His chosen the one who was
sent just as she is marrying one of His own.
He that finds a wife finds a great thing because those
whom Yah sends He prepares from His throne.
When she said yes she was ready for the journey that
would make into the unity of one.
Just like the original example set before us when Scripture
says when you see the Father you see the Son.
She will be bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh but it goes
even deeper but of the same spirit of Yah as well.
Through Him there isn't anything we can't do together and
when the storms come we have the strength to prevail.
When she said yes I was overjoyed because she is a living
breathing blessing sent from our Father above.
When I look into her eyes I see my reflection but even
more I see the woman who will share my life the one I Love.
When she said yes I heard the word in my ears but they
touched my heart and it was a Beautiful word to me.
She touched my heart as I touched hers when I asked
her to be mine I touched her so deep emotionally.
When she said yes this was the Most High answering me
and she heard my voice but the question was posed by Him.
You see when you're in the spirit of the Most High
His spirit is in both of them.
When she said yes we both heard the fulfillment of our
prayers that were heard by the Most High that came true.
The next Beautiful words that we will say to each other
is on the day we Wed we will say I Do.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
7/18/11

No comments:

Post a Comment