Sunday, October 31, 2010

Picnic in the Living Room

"Picnic in the Living Room."

It's a rainy day and we were going to have a
romantic picnic but it began to pour.
My honey walked up with a smile on her face
and said I have an idea for the man I adore.
She moved the coffee table and took a blanket
and spread it on the floor and set the plates too.
She said since it's raining outside a picnic in the
living room is what we're going to do.
Instead of Sunshine we'll have candlelight and I'll
turn the music on to set the mood for romance.
The only thing we'll be missing from our picnic are
those tiny little visitors well known as Ants.
A picnic in the living room with the lemonade
the salad and some fruit the we can share.
It's the simple pleasures that are life's treasures
and when you're in Love there's nothing to compare.
A picnic in the living room on a blanket with
with the most wonderful woman in the world to me.
Someone who I Love more than life who I'd want
to be with a zillion lifetimes past eternity.
It's raining outside and we're having a picnic in
the living room this is an idea that's sweet.
I'm on a blanket lying next to the one that in all
the world Yah chose to make my life complete.
A picnic in the living room or in the park wherever
you are it's important to have that Loved one with you.
You can sit in the car with a sandwich but it's more
enjoyable when there's a true Love between the two.
Be imaginative and explore new things the trick is
to do everything as a family.
Together, we, and us should be your mindset things
go a lot better when it's done intimately.
A picnic in the living room and tonight a movie in
the bedroom complete with Nachos and Popcorn.
When you've been blessed to share these precious moments
with your honey it makes you glad that you were born.
Today it rained and we had a picnic in the living room
tonight it's a movie and later she says I'll get a special treat.
I will have a night time surprise when I come to bed
turn the lights off and pull back the sheet.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment