Saturday, October 30, 2010

Incredible

"Incredible."

Incredible is the Love that I feel for you and
the Love that you've shown me.
Incredible is the woman that I've taken into
my heart in a Love that's to last an eternity.
Incredible is my life since I've met you one day
is better than the last and all of them are fun.
Incredible how I prayed for someone special and
Yah showed me you were the one.
Incredible are your eyes they're Brown and were
made to look at me through your heart.
Incredible is how you were created from the hairs
on your head to your toes I truly Love every part.
Being in Love with you is incredible because there's
so much that I want to say from what I feel.
To be chosen to be with someone as incredible as you
is really too good to be real.
Incredible you are in every way the Most High spared
nothing when He created you.
There's no one else in the world like you you're one of
a kind and totally my heart's desire too.
I Love you incredibly and every kiss tells the story
of an incredible Love our hearts display.
I'm blessed that you're in my life because your Love
makes it incredible beyond imagination everyday.
Incredible are the feelings I have for you and I'm
so happy that you I get to write poetry about.
Someone warm tender who Loves my Heavenly
Father is someone I don't want to live without.
You're incredible and I Love you for it you've
brought new joy into my life.
I'm only hoping my proposal is only incredible
when I ask you to become my wife.
Incredible is this whole thing called life with you
that there's nothing better that I could ever dream of.
Because there's nothing more incredible than to be
so deeply in Love.
Incredible are my feelings and those you've shown me
that life has special meaning like never before.
For Yah has given me someone so incredible that I
find myself Loving her more and more.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com
10/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment