Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's Become More

"Let's Become More."

I'm asking you to become bone of my bone
flesh of my flesh but I want to become more.
I'm asking you to become one in spirit with me
in a Love unknown to our beings before.
As I stand before you face to face I will speak
my heart in more than promises to you.
More than words but the action of a commitment
of a true devotion of Love I'm vowing too.
Let's become more than we can ever imagine
because we need to let Yah bring us to another level.
Much more than we had in those learning relationships
when we both served our flesh and the devil.
Let's become more than this world has seen when
we allow ourselves to die to self and become one.
Serving the other in the fullness of Love in the
spirit of Yah is what needs to be done.
Let's become more to each other and everything
that it's possible through Yah that we can be.
It's time to take on the mindset of Ours,
Us, and truly become We.
Let's become more from heart to heart and
mind to mind submitting ourselves one to another.
Showing true deep Love, Appreciation, Respect,
and Concern to each other.
Let's become more in finding ways to bond
and to uplift each other emotionally.
Being reminded that we are indeed each other
when we're one spiritually.
In sickness or in health through whatever
comes our way.
I will be there for you as you are here for
me without fail everyday.
Let's become more than we thought possible
when the Love of Yah in our hearts we bring to life.
The Love that will make it possible to give my all
beyond comprehension to the one I call my wife.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment