Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love, Honor, and Respect You

"Love, Honor, and Respect You."

I promise to Love, honor, and respect you
and to be committed to you totally.
I promise to be devoted and dedicate my
life to making you happy Loving continually.
I promise to submit myself before you and to
listen with my heart with a deep understanding.
I promise to always cherish you for the precious
gift you are and not be controlling or demanding.
I promise to honor respect and Love you with all
of my heart as I stand before you and Yah today.
In front of the witnesses here and in Heaven from
my heart these words of Love I say.
I've waited on Yah's time for His Daughter that
He gave me for you are His choice.
He longed heard my cry with a longing and a
yearning for you every night He heard my voice.
Now here today I'm surely being blessed more than
words will ever be able to convey.
This is not only about us and Our day but His will for
our lives because He Loves us in a special way.
Love, honor, and respect you is my promise and
this is a promise I cannot keep on my own.
I can not even Love you without the spirit of our
Father who through us He is known.
He shows His Love through us and when we embrace
you will feel my arms but He will be holding you.
When I feel your Love through the way your eyes
sparkle He'll be looking at me too.
I promise to Love, honor, and respect you and
through sickness and in health to be by your side.
To listen to all your concerns and share mine with
you for in me you can surely confide.
I will be there through whatever we're tested through
and together over shatan we shall overcome.
We will pray for one another and uplift each other
because we know it's Yah who our help comes from.
I promise with all of my heart to Love, Honor, and
Respect you and my true feelings from you never to hide.
Now as I have waited for this moment forever I am
now ready to seal the deal by kissing my bride.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment