Sunday, May 9, 2010

More than a Dream

"More Than a Dream."

You're more than a dream could ever be
you're more than anything that I could ever imagine too.
You're more than the zillion words I've ever written and
you're more than I ever thought possible when I look at you.
You're more than any dream I've ever dreamed
even those where I was flying around without wings.
One look into your sweet Beautiful eyes and into
my heart true happiness you bring.
The sound of your voice is a melody of all the Love
songs I've ever heard in my life.
I'd be a fool if I didn't say I Do you're the one
who was always meant to be my wife.
You're more than a dream that could ever come true
you're a vision that came to me from above.
You are everything that means the most to me in life
and with all of my heart it is you that I Love.
More than a dream or anything my mind could
conceive of you're more than my poetry will ever convey.
Life is so special and filled with meaning
now I look forward to getting up day after day.
I praise Yah for what I thought was impossible
you're more than a dream could ever be or come true.
My every day is beautiful since I've fallen in Love
it is your happiness with all of my heart I pursue.
On the days when the vows flow from my heart
and roll from my tongue I will have so much in store.
I will have all of what Yah promised into my life I will enjoy
breath after breath moment after moment what I never experienced before.
You're more than a dream could ever be and one
that I would Love to dream about night after night.
It seems like the Love of Heaven came down to me
and here on earth I have my every delight.
You're more than a dream could ever come true
you're a woman that is beyond compare.
So one with a heart that is filled with a Love and I'm
the one who is blessed with a Love like yours to share.
My darling you're more than a dream , I'd sleep a zillion years
and never dream you're more than anyone I've ever met.
I could go insane and lose my mind but you from my heart
I would remember you're someone I will never forget.

Shalom
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment