Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Words Heartfelt Passion

"Beautiful Words Heartfelt Passion."

Beautiful words with heartfelt passion
with a dose of sensitivity.
Written to express the beauty that more
than my eyes will ever see.
Inspired by a smile and a personality
from someone with so much Love to give.
Someone who in this cold cruel world
makes life a Joy to live.
There are beautiful words of heartfelt passion
written from my heart but inspired by you.
When you Love someone beautiful things you
find yourself doing when a heart you pursue.
Beautiful words that I feel deep within and a
passion for someone special that I Love.
You are one of the sweetest people to ever exist
without wings you're more than an angel above.
The beauty that is within you is unimaginable
for an artist to paint or conceive.
Truly like a Princess from a fairy tale you're
just too wonderful to believe.
The beautiful words that I write can't even compare
to the wonderful creation standing before me.
You're a heart's delight in every way someone
you feel heart to heart emotionally.
Beautiful words of heartfelt passion I feel honored
to be in the heart that you tell me I melt.
By these words you do the same for me and with
these words I want you to know just how I felt.
With the Love that flows from my heart through
the pen I send these words to you my dear.
Words that are felt deep within you that touch
you in places all over when these words you hear.
Beautiful words of heartfelt passion written by a
a man who treasures and Loves you so.
Words that only come to life because of the feelings
that inspire them feelings I want you to know.
I Love that Yah has chosen me to write these words
and that He's given me someone to write them to.
Someone so sweet and so wonderful truly a Gem from
His crown someone so precious in my life I never knew.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment