Saturday, May 15, 2010

Holding You with All My Heart

"Holding You with All My Heart."

In my arms there is a treasure that I will cherish
with all of my heart because you're everything to me.
When you're in my arms I have a piece of Heaven
that I can hold with my arms and my heart endlessly.
Holding you not just hugging you because your softness
feels good to me it's a softness that touches me so.
When you're holding someone skin to skin it is sensuous
when their skin is baby soft holding someone you can't let go.
The softness of your skin and the fragrance you're
wearing you really make me feel good to hold you.
In my arms is my treasure from heaven my Gift from
the Father my heart's delight and dream come true.
Holding someone is truly intimate it's a sensitive
thing that many don't truly ever get to feel.
When you're holding someone physically you're
holding them emotionally and spiritually to be real.
It's a heart to heart thing when you Love someone
holding and being held is a great feeling too.
You don't always have to Make Love to enjoy the moment
when you're in Love you're happy with everything you do.
The holding the kissing is a part of the richness of Love
before penetration but penetrating a heart should be first.
And holding someone as if they were the most precious
thing you ever touched can quench an emotional thirst.
When I hold you I'm holding you with all of my heart
be it in the shower or in the park behind a tree.
When you hold someone they're a treasure a gift of Love
someone you can give your heart to entirely.
Holding you with all of my heart and Loving with
all of my heart because what's in my arms is a Gem.
There are a lot of smiling faces out here but what I've
been blessed with exceeds all of them.
When you hold someone it's deeper than just a hug but
we need hugs as a show of affection and as medicine also.
We all need the feeling of being cared about and wanted
when you're sensitive this you really need to know.
Let me hold you with all of my heart in these arms
that have never held someone so precious in my life.
What I'm holding in my arms is the Masterpiece creation
that Yah first held before He made you my wife.

Shalom,
shelly david wright, poet
healingheartspoetry@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment